Ordering On Line. "On Line" is the preferred way to purchase tickets. All seats are reserved seats. Our secure ticketing system allows you to select the seats you want. Seats for all 2020 shows are now available. You can also order by telephone--see the information below.
Ordering by telephone. Call the box office at (804) 214-0517. Please leave a message if no one answers, and include as much information as possible, including your name (please spell your last name), your telephone number, the date you would like to come, and the number of people in your party. A member of our staff will return your call to get your credit card number and give you your choice of available seats. Our box office staff are volunteers, so allow a few hours for us to return your call.
Flex Packs: Save money with our flex packs:
Flex Packs work best for people on the go. You purchase a set of vouchers in groups of six and exchange the vouchers for tickets to any 2020 Playhouse show. You can use all your vouchers for the same show (bring your friends!) or spread them out over the season any way you wish. When you decide when you want to attend, you either go on line or call the box office to redeem some vouchers using the code you get when you purchase the Flex Pack. If you run out of vouchers, you can buy another Flex Pack at any time during the year. Vouchers expire 12/31/2020. To purchase flex packs on line, click here.
1. Tickets must be purchased in advance. We may have tickets available for walk-up purchase, but to ensure your seat and get the best possible seat, please purchase in advance.
2. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the show begins. We may not be able to seat latecomers, even if you hold reserved tickets.
3. We have a generous exchange policy. If you notify us 24 hours in advance that you cannot come on the day you reserved, we will do our best to find you a seat at a future performance.
4. If for any reason we need to cancel a performance, a full refund will be given. In all cases when a performance is held, including bad weather, there are NO REFUNDS.
5. If you order on line, you will be emailed a receipt and can print out tickets. These preliminary tickets can be helpful if you bring them to the performance, but bringing these tickets to a performance IS NOT NECESSARY. All tickets are will call. Your actual tickets will be waiting for you at the door. To p[ick up your tickets at will call, all you need to know is the name of the person who purchased the tickets.